Our consulting team represents a potent combination of industry knowledge, functional experience and geographic reach to achieve transformative results for our clients and candidates.
· 10 years’ experience in agency and corporate recruitment, driving projects towards commissioning, development and growth.
· Timmins-based with extensive exposure and networks in the mining industry.1.705.232.8238
David’s leadership, creativity and experience allow us to build connections that consistently yield positive, bottom-line outcomes for our clients. Works at the nexus of strategy, technology and domain expertise with a determination to evolve the conventional recruitment model.
· 20 years’ experience in both agency and corporate recruitment, with an almost exclusive mining and mineral processing focus.
· Built and led high-performing recruitment functions for several major, global consulting-engineering firms that helped to manage the greatest periods of growth in their histories.
· Toronto-based with subject matter expertise in the EPCM space, project management in particular.1.416.305.4115
· Bilingual English-Spanish professional search consultant who has provided research and recruitment services for over 25 years to her clients.
· Tibisay provides a full suite of search execution services to her clients in USA, Canada, Mexico, Central America and Latin America.
· These services are customized to meet client needs and include extensive research and mapping, comprehensive candidate development, and short listing.
· B.A., Industrial Relations from Andres Bello Catholic University, Caracas, Venezuela.
· Certified Human Resources Professional Ontario and an active-standing member of the HRPA (Ontario-Guelph Chapter).
· 15 years experience in Executive Search and Recruitment, Erik has earned a reputation with clients for his knowledge of specialized sectors and for his broad international networks and contacts amongst the best talent.
· Lead a Consulting Group for 12 years, solidifying a strong brand in retained executive recruitment, executing annually.
· In joining Lincoln Strategic, this will enable him to capitalize on his recruitment experience to service client.
· Graduate of Sheridan College in Toronto. He has completed the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) Certification program to become a Certified Research Associate. He is recognized as a “Certified LinkedIn Recruiter”.
· Toronto based.
Our primary HR Consultant. Her client-first approach, limitless drive and energy and time-honed ability to deliver high caliber human resources solutions has earned the trust of our clients who rely on us to help manage risk and ensure their corporate competitiveness.
· Extensive expertise in Recruitment, Employee Selection, HR Services and Test Construction, in the financial, energy and mining industries as well as within government institutions.
· Familiar with staffing up African mining projects; bilingual in both English and Swahili.
· B.A. in Psychology from Alliant International University in San Diego, and a M.Sc. in Industrial & Organizational Psychology from the University of Baltimore.
Sidney’s experience as a talent acquisition business partner provides great value to both our clients and the candidates we work with. He has a resolute motivation to bring the right person to the right job and company.
· 15 years of agency and corporate experience, with extensive experience in engineering, environmental sciences, construction services and project management.
· Vancouver-based with broadly based western Canadian experience and networks.
An astonishingly well-connected corporate-problem solver and big-picture thinker with an unparalleled pedigree in the global mining and mineral processing industry. Our company’s co-founder and strategic advisor.
· Graduate of the Haileybury School of Mines, with an MBA from Queen’s School of Business.
· Currently Vice President of Business Development for Outotec.
· Formerly President and CEO of Norcast Castings Inc, General Manager of Outokumpu Canada, and President of Outokumpu Technology North America.