Our consulting team represents a potent combination of industry knowledge, functional experience and geographic reach to achieve transformative results for our clients and candidates.
Steven’s motivation is developing teams and finding professionals who will complement the skills of the others in the group. He has provided in-house support and worked at different levels with many leading mining suppliers and companies to enhance Human Resources functions.
· Currently Director for the Canadian Institute of Mining – Porcupine Branch.
· B.A., Business Administration as well as a Human Resources Management Certification.
· 10 years’ experience in agency and corporate recruitment, driving projects towards commissioning, development and growth.
· Timmins-based with extensive exposure and networks in the mining industry.1.705.232.8238
David’s leadership, creativity and experience allow us to build connections that consistently yield positive, bottom-line outcomes for our clients. Works at the nexus of strategy, technology and domain expertise with a determination to evolve the conventional recruitment model.
· 20 years’ experience in both agency and corporate recruitment, with an almost exclusive mining and mineral processing focus.
· Built and led high-performing recruitment functions for several major, global consulting-engineering firms that helped to manage the greatest periods of growth in their histories.
· Toronto-based with subject matter expertise in the EPCM space, project management in particular.1.416.305.4115
· Bilingual English-Spanish professional search consultant who has provided Executive Search and Recruitment services for over 25 years to her clients.
· Tibisay provides a full suite of search execution services to her clients in USA, Canada, Mexico, Central America and Latin America.
· These services are customized to meet client needs and include extensive research and mapping, comprehensive candidate development, and short listing.
· B.A., Industrial Relations from Andres Bello Catholic University, Caracas, Venezuela.
· Certified Human Resources Professional Ontario and an active-standing member of the HRPA (Ontario-Guelph Chapter).
· 15 years experience in Executive Search and Recruitment, Erik has earned a reputation with clients for his knowledge of specialized sectors and for his broad international networks and contacts amongst the best talent.
· Lead a Consulting Group for 12 years, solidifying a strong brand in retained executive recruitment, executing annually.
· In joining Lincoln Strategic, this will enable him to capitalize on his recruitment experience to service client.
· Graduate of Sheridan College in Toronto. He has completed the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) Certification program to become a Certified Research Associate. He is recognized as a “Certified LinkedIn Recruiter”.
· Toronto based.
Our primary HR Consultant. Her client-first approach, limitless drive and energy and time-honed ability to deliver high caliber human resources solutions has earned the trust of our clients who rely on us to help manage risk and ensure their corporate competitiveness.
· Extensive expertise in Recruitment, Employee Selection, HR Services and Test Construction, in the financial, energy and mining industries as well as within government institutions.
· Familiar with staffing up African mining projects; bilingual in both English and Swahili.
· B.A. in Psychology from Alliant International University in San Diego, and a M.Sc. in Industrial & Organizational Psychology from the University of Baltimore.
Mithun Roy – Research and Development Coordinator
· Bachelor of Mining Engineering from National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Suratkal, India.
· Former Quarry Manager Jan de Nul( Belgium Based) JV ABG Contracting(Ghana).
· Worked as a Mining Engineer in Australia, Nigeria, Ghana & India.
· Multilingual-Can speak many Indian languages fluently.
An astonishingly well-connected corporate-problem solver and big-picture thinker with an unparalleled pedigree in the global mining and mineral processing industry. Our company’s co-founder and strategic advisor.
· Graduate of the Haileybury School of Mines, with an MBA from Queen’s School of Business.
· Formerly President and CEO of Norcast Castings Inc, General Manager of Outokumpu Canada, and President of Outokumpu Technology North America and Vice President of Business Development for Outotec.
· Currently Executive Vice President of Origination for DRA Group Holdings.